• The terms “site” or “website” refers to the website identified as below in point I. IDENTIFICATION.
• The term “user” refers to an individual who uses our website or applications for reading or playing.
• The term “parent” refers to a child’s parent or legal guardian.
• The terms “child” and “children” refers to children under the age of 14 years old.
• The expression “site components” refers to the contents of the website and the website itself as detailed below under the point II. COPYRIGHT: COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL, and CREATIVE COMMONS (BY) by license attribution MATERIAL.
• The expression “website’s social media channels” refers to the official social media pages directly accessible from the website’s certified homepage “https://vektorelle.com”.
This site, which can be accessed via the “https://vektorelle.com” URL, (otherwise known as the “Site”) is published by
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: I.1COPYRIGHTED/PATENTED or PENDING PATENT material, and 1.2 CREATIVE COMMONS CC BY-NC-SA license 4.0 (BY) by license attribution* material
I.1 COPYRIGHTED/PATENTED or PENDING PATENT material: The site, as well as its components (in particular, text, structure, animated items, graphic representations, etc. ), are creative works protected by Spanish Intellectual Property code and International Copyrights Acts. Prototypes, models and graphic elements are subject of additional Commercial Property rights by
1.2 CREATIVE COMMONS CC BY-NC-SA license 4.0 (BY) by license attribution material: Only where expressly indicated in some pages of this website, some material of public utility for individuals, families
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or subscribe to our newsletter and exclusively through our website “https://vektorelle.com”. When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name or e-mail address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously. The information we collect generally pertains to the parent user, or owner of the device used to navigate the website “https://vektorelle.com”; in no way do we intend to solicit information from child users.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
– To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
– To improve our support page information (your information will help us to more effectively update our support page “https://www.vektorelle.com/support/” once this page will be active)
– To send periodic e-mails. The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
How long we retain your data
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. You can ask anytime to permanently remove your data sending a simple “remove my data” e-mail message at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Embedded content from other websites you should be aware of
Articles on this site may include embedded content (social media, third parties frames or links). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted and
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
We care about kids
All the pictures, filming and any other material showing real (not CGI) recognizable children and kids images on this website and the website’s social media channels are granted by written and signed agreements between their parents (or their legal representatives) and
EU rules and US Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We always check the EU Digital Single Market POLICY “Alliance to better protect minors online” documentation, and even if we do not collect children information we’re in full compliance with the requirements of US COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), our policy is located at https://www.vektorelle.com/privacy-policy/.
This policy was last modified on 24 December 2018